Studied 5 chapters of stuff today. but i have no idea how much info actually got into my brain.
I must say that its quite an achievement. hahaz... Must jia you tml and complete my bstats.
Went shopping wif mama today, at j8. Well, got myself a new shirt for CNY, which make my total new shirt count to 3!! yeaz!!
The 77th street in j8 is really small, the design that i saw in woodlands a few weeks back is available in j8, but... they only have 1 XL there. oohhh... i tried it in the fitting room and it looks more like a pajamas then a t shirt on me. haha
In the end i have to settle for a black colour billabong shirt. Nice design.. but i wonder if black will suits me. I had never ever worn a black colour shirt before( excluding uniforms kz).
the clothes i got this year are kind of different. quite a break through sia... A pink shirt and a black shirt. I guess there must be a first in everything ya. LolX...
time to hibernate!! sayonara...