The holis r finally here. In fact, it's the fifth day of holis already. Which means tat... the common test is coming really fast. I am preparing for micro right now. Just when I thought that I was going to finish micro, I realized tat there is still elasticity 2 to study. omg!! I must say that I am kind of behind my studying schedule. Not much mood to study, so here I am bogging. Ha-ha...
Most people tink that I am some kind of genius, but the truth is I am not. There are times when I just can't sit down properly and study at all, especially when music r being played from my speakers. Feeling kind of guilty right now. Here I am blogging instead of studying.
Hmmmm... I shall try to life for a day without music tml (which i noe it's impossible) so that I can concentrate and finish up my elasticity 1 & 2, and preferably a big chunk of BSTAT as well.
Had initially planned to study in sch wif d class on Monday but due to poor turn out rates, the studying session was cancelled. It wasn't a bad thing actually, I got to slack for another day at home before I start to mug and transform myself into a mugger again.
oh ya... the other day when I over to suntec, I saw "My Date with a Vampire III"!! Looks coolz. Luv the first 2 series which were made in the early 90s. watched it as a kid and I was wondering if the third one was as good as the previous 2. Now I am so tempted to get it. hahaz... I noe I noe... I am kind of broke right now. I should save money right. hahaz. But it's just so tempting.
Got myself the theme song for the show and its just so soothing to the ears. Sad songs are pleasant to the ears; it gives one a bittersweet sensation. I am so addicted to the song right now. This is the actually 1st canto pop songs that I actually enjoyed listening to.
Woahz!! It's a break through for me.
Aright... I guess that's all for now, got to get my mood back to the mugging mode and out of the crappy fun loving mode. It's going to be a long day tml. Micro and bstats... yuckx... hope my efforts of staying a mugger these few days pays off at the common test....
*btw does any1 notice any thing different wif tis entry as compared to d rest?*