Sentosa trip - 8th April 2006 !!!

(enlarge it to see collage in greater details)
I finally stepped foot into Sentosa after so many years. It was pretty fun. hahah.. posting some fotos here for those who missed it. quick thx me!!
Arrived at sentosa at 11 plus at started eating. Hahah..
Food!!!
Some of them trying to catch fish at Palawan beach!
Playing Tick Tac Toe on sand
Realised that the merlion tower looks very very different from what it used to be years ago. I remembered it being
WHITE years ago but now, its blackish already. YUCKs.
merlion in grey.
Group photo at the beach.
F4?We went off from the beach to take the chairlift at only 3 bucks. I thought its pretty cheap and fun too! my 1st time taking it. It wasnt really scary. Juz afraid that the wind will blow my tiny camera away.

The chairlift reaches its destination and our trip to sentosa ended. boarded the bus back to habourfront and i went to meet yk and ty after dinner. Was having a severe headache actually. arnt i nice? haha..
Went down to orchard for a while den to city hall to meet hc and d rest. took some fotos there too. Really put my new camera to good use yesterday.
I looked sleepy in d photo. I was dozing off already!Reached home at 12 plus on dat day.. haha..
fun!