woohoo! i am on OFF today! my first time in 4 long mths! it felt soooo good to be at home slacking on a weekday! how i miss the feeling. Even though i have to book in last night to clear my stuff but im not complaining la. its seriously better den nothing.
been such a long time since i blogged. haha. i doubt anyone still visits.
The past 1 mth had been seriously busy for me. undergone a super intensive driving course. sigh. my arms turned into chocolate color thx to the long hours under the hot sun. at least i can drive both class 3 and 4 vehicles now. haha. ya. i passed my driving test on first attempt! The reason i got this incentive off today! gg on expressway tmr. i better rest more today! dun wanna fall asleep while driving.
got to catch up with my prison break season 2 too. bought it lyk eons ago and im still not done with it! gosh.
Disarray by LifehouseI face my demons wresling these angels to the groundAnd all that I could find was a thin line between all the saintsAnd villains it was crossedIn my own mind
Some day I'm gonna find it wish i knew what i was looking for inside the disarrayI woke up this morning don't know where I'm going but it'sAlright I wouldn't have it any other way
Struggling between the facts and fiction I'm aloneBut I'm aliveEveryone around me is trying to make a statementThen there's meI'm just trying to survive
Some day I'm gonna find it wish i knew what i was looking for inside the disarrayI woke up this morning don't know where I'm going but it'sAlright I wouldn't have it any other way
If this was any other day I'd pretend to know where I standI just don't know